Sunday, December 5, 2010

Three Quilting Retreats since my last Blog.....

Well I think it is about time I put some more pictures up... I have finally finished my rose quilt that I have been working on and off for a few years.  All I had to do was put the beads on..So it can hang up with my Christmas quilts. We have been to three retreats lately and so I have managed to get quite a bit of stuff finished.  I worked on small Christmas gifts so didn't only do quilting. I shall add some more photos today. With only 20 days until Christmas I had better get finishing things...

6 comments:

  1. Hi! Greetings from Finland! The other side of the world! I like your quilt a lot! They are lovely! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post with us and hoping that you will continue doing this job on the daily basis to guide us in a better way.
    Street Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, what should I say it was one of the few blogs which make me read it completely and it keeps my interest throughout my reading. You have a very innovative way of writing style and the information you have shared is also quite unique to me. So please keep sharing this kind of stuff with us on daily basis.
    Fashion Design Techniques

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed reading the article above, really explains everything in detail, the article is very interesting and effective. Thank you and good luck for the upcoming articles. Check this out

    HACCP Certification in Mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed reading the article above, really explains everything in detail, the article is very interesting and effective. Thank you and good luck for the upcoming articles. Check this out

    HACCP Certification in Sri Lanka

    ReplyDelete