Sunday, December 5, 2010

Finished at last.

I thought I had better post a  photo of my bag I made!!  A few people have thought I had made the bag Rosalie Quinlan taught at a retreat we went to. I even got Rosalie to sign it before I put it all together.  Mine is pretty much the same as I am more of a copier than a designer.  Even tho Leanne Beazley taught us how to design our own quilts..Thank you Leanne.  I must put some of it into action. I have just learnt needle turn and I must admit I'm not "in love" with it.. I am having trouble finding photos as a month or so ago I lost everything on my computer.  I was changing over to Windows 7.  Big mistake.  I lost all my data..I have to tell you tho that I had backed up everything to an external harddrive but when the data was transferred over it got corrupted... I have managed to get all my photos back but not any of our MYOB,Excell spreadsheets and embroidery designs....And lots of other stuff that I can't think of.  Never mind that is all in the past now and at least I didn't lose my sewing machines..

2 comments: